Applications for the Position of Track Curator and Maintenance Traineeship at Wentworth Park Race track. The Premier racing venue in NSW
- Do you enjoy working out doors?
- Receive pay while completing your Certificate III in Racing Services (Track Maintenance)?
- Gain a broad range of skills while training
- Be part of a great team environment
- Above award wages
- Onsite training and assessment (no need to attend campus)
- Maintenance and repair of racing track
- Garden and facilities maintenance
- Working with tools and machinery
- Driving licence preferable but not necessary
- Occasional weekend work
About the NSW GBOTA
Established in 1939, the NSW Greyhound Breeders, Owners and Trainers Association has two prime business functions; the delivery of industry advocacy on behalf of its membership and operation of racing and trialling venues within NSW, including: Wentworth Park, Appin Way, Bathurst, Bulli, Gosford, Gunnedah, Lismore, Maitland and Temora.
The Role is based at Wentworth Park, Glebe, Sydney.
Full position specification is available here
Interested in applying?
Send your resume and a cover letter (maximum two pages) outlining what interests you about the Traineeship, where you see yourself going with the role and learning and availability to:
NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park
or PO Box 485 Glebe NSW 2037
By Friday, January 25, 2019