Applications for Track Curator and Venue Maintenance at the Premier racing venue in NSW Wentworth Park Race Track
An exciting opportunity exists to join NSW GBOTA as a Track Curator and Venue Maintenance at our Wentworth Park race track.
Primary purpose of the role
The Track Curator is responsible for overall performance of the track including track curation and maintenance of racing infrastructure to required standards.
- You will have demonstrated experience in track curation/Green keeping or similar
- Current WHS qualifications preferred
- Qualifications and/or extensive experience in Sports Turf Management, Construction, Horticulture or Racing Track Maintenance
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills including the ability to assist track staff and contractors as required.
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to build and maintain collaborative relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated time management and problem solving skills necessary to work with limited supervision to prioritise tasks and achieve deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve common organisational goals.
- Capacity to use technology and applications such as Microsoft Office suite, work requisitions and databases.
- Ability to operate a tractor and medium rigid machinery; capacity to obtain other licences and certifications if required.
What we will offer you
A competitive salary is being offered to the successful candidate. NSW GBOTA provides all staff with the opportunity for continuing professional development and career progression. You will be working with a highly motivated team in a very rewarding role.
How to apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter addressing your suitability for the position with reference to the requirements and role summary. Email your application to: Liz Hole email@example.com