The NSW Greyhound Breeders, Owners and Trainers’ Association is seeking applications for the position of Business Development Manager, located at the Association’s Head Office at Wentworth Park in Glebe.
The NSW GBOTA Business Development Manager is primarily responsible for driving revenue growth for the Association, in particular at Wentworth Park through key initiatives.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience or ability in the following key performance expectations:
- Sales, promotion and marketing of events and facilities, including but not limited to the use of websites, social media and loyalty programs.
- Media and public relations strategies.
- Facility and event presentation.
- Superior Customer service.
- High levels of computer literacy including use of Microsoft Office and Website Management systems.
- Commitment to understanding and supporting the operations of Wentworth Park, including some Race Night attendance.
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
Ideally, you will have at least two year’s experience in a similar role with proven results. You will have an appreciation of the racing/sports administration industry and a desire to make a difference. A current driver’s license is essential to the carrying out of this position.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to sell concepts and products.
- A successful approach to liaising with passionate stakeholders.
- Good time management
- Capacity to self manage and participate in a small team, including supporting where required and a preparedness to travel when required.
- Budgeting and project management skills
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant, commensurate with their qualifications, skills and experience they bring to the position. Some weekend/night work and travel may be required.
Interested applicants are encouraged to obtain a copy of the detailed Position Specification and is available here or by contacting email@example.com or by phone on (02) 8587 1206.
Resume and letter of application addressing the position description outcomes should be addressed to Brenton Scott, Executive Officer and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to NSW GBOTA, PO Box 485, Glebe NSW 2037 by COB Friday, June 7, 2013.