Wentworth Park – Track and Grounds Maintenance Team Member
The NSW GBOTA is calling for applications for full time positions as a member of the Track and Grounds Maintenance at Wentworth Park. The positions are responsible for the presentation, preparation and maintenance of the track and grounds at the NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park greyhound racing facility. Primary duties are:
- Preparation and maintenance of the racetrack to industry best practice standards with the objective of presenting racing conditions that are safe and consistent.
- Commitment to continuous improvement procedures, including undertaking record keeping, data collection and analysis for all race meetings and trial sessions.
- Presentation of maintenance of venue facilities, including kennels, grandstand, patron areas, bathrooms and surrounding grounds.
- Preparation and maintenance of the sporting field based on best practice maintenance schedules and focus on the particular requirements of sporting and community users.
- Proactive approach to overall operational objectives of the Wentworth Park facility; assisting with reasonable on and above duties as directed by Wentworth Park Racing Manager, Association Operations Manager and GRNSW Track Maintenance staff and Integrity Officers.
The Track Team Members (multiple) will report to the NSW GBOTA Wentworth Park Racing Manager. The positions require the team to development and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders, including senior management, peak body (GRNSW) employees and venue users.
The position requires the incumbents to develop an understanding of all operational issues at the Wentworth Park venue and compliance requirements. Race meeting and/or trial meeting attendance are required as part of the 38 hour working week.
NSW GBOTA employees are subject to internal audits and performance reviews regularly. The NSW GBOTA require all staff to uphold the highest standards as a reflection on the wider Association output. This includes work health safety workplace management, conflict of interest management, customer relations and time management.
Interested applicants are encouraged to obtain a copy of the detailed Position Specification (available here - PDF) and Company profile from www.gbota.com.au. Salary will be negotiated with the successful applicants, commensurate with their qualifications, skills and experience they bring to the position.
Applicants should submit their resume and a letter of application addressing the position description outcomes to Brenton Scott, Executive Officer and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to NSW GBOTA, PO Box 485, Glebe NSW 2037 by COB Wednesday, September 6, 2017.