In line with the NSW Government’s announcement and further easing of restrictions, Wentworth Park will re-open to the General Public on July 01, 2020.
From 1 July 2020, there are new rules keeping the state COVID-Safe.
• The number of people allowed inside indoor venues will be determined by the ‘one person per 4 square metre’ rule, with no upper limit. This includes function centres. All activity must be seated only.
• Cultural and sporting events at outdoor venues with a maximum capacity of 40,000 will be allowed up to 25 percent of their normal capacity. Events must be ticketed and seated and follow strict guidelines.
Until then, access will remain limited to registered Trainers, Owners and Handlers of dogs that are racing in the meeting. All Owners and Handlers must be pre-registered to attend, by emailing Full Name and Phone Number to email@example.com by 2pm the day of the meeting.
You can help stop the spread of COVID-19 in the community.
• Come forward and get tested even if you only have mild symptoms like a cough.
• Physical distancing means we reduce the number of close physical and social contacts we have. Combined with good personal hygiene, physical distancing can slow the spread of a pandemic through the community.
• making sure to clean your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub
• cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or a flexed elbow
• avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
Make sure you stay home if you are sick.