As we watch restrictions across the State evolve, NSW GBOTA continues to work with local authorities and our venue manager to ensure we can continue racing and welcoming spectators here at the iconic Wentworth Park, in line with our COVIDSafe plan. We’ve updated our terms of attendance as below.
As of Wednesday 30 December, 2020 the following conditions will be in place for all trials and events at Wentworth Park:
- Every person who enters the venue will be temperature tested, and must return a recording of 37.4 degrees Celsius or below in order to be granted entry.
- Electronic check in is required for every person who enters the venue via the NSW Health approved – QR code, available at each entry point, you must show your validated check in to the gate attendant in order to enter the venue
- All patrons must be seated whilst consuming food and beverages at all times whilst inside
- Physical distancing must be practised (1.5m at all times inside and outside)
- When moving around the venue to place a bet at the tote or with one of our bookies, you can not have your drink with you, please leave your drink supervised at your table
Please note that masks are not mandatory at this stage, however it is strongly recommended you wear a mask when 1.5m physical distancing may not always be practical.
We remind all participants and patrons to practise safe and healthy hygiene, clean your hands regularly with soap and water, cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing, avoid close contact.
If you are unwell or displaying any symptoms, please stay home and watch all the racing live and free at thedogs.com.au.
We have hand sanitiser throughout the venue for your convenience.
We thank all participants and patrons for their ongoing support and encourage you to familiarise yourself with the additional conditions of entry before arriving. Keeping our venue open and our participants, staff and patrons safe and healthy is our highest priority as we continue to face the challenges of the COVID19 pandemic.
NSW Government Health Orders must be adhered to at all times. For detail on current health orders and the latest updates on COVID19 cases and hotspots, please visit.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/latest-updates