On-course Corporate Advertising provides significant exposure to our patrons, weekly sports-field users, non-race day events, University Students (100+ days in 2015 for University exams) and National Television Exposure via SKY Racing.
SKY TV viewer numbers:
- 1900 pubs and clubs in NSW alone (4465 nationally)
- 1300 TAB shops nationally
- An average 50,000 individual viewers watching any Wentworth Park meeting in 2013 (national audience)
- This is based on average individual bets on Wentworth Park in 2013 and Sky Channel viewers (292,000 unique viewers during the course of a Wentworth Park race meeting)
- Numbers exclude internet and mobile phone streams
- There was on average 14,500 individual bets on any Wentworth Park race Australia wide (2013)
- This equates to an average 145,000 individual bets per Wentworth Park meeting
- There are in excess of 100 race meetings per year at Wentworth Park Greyhounds
- On-course attendance 3500 (Group 1 events)
- Patrons include inner-city residents, CBD workforce, sports clubs, 20-30 year old males and females
- Sydney and Australia's only inner-city racetrack within walking distance of Darling Harbour, World Square and Central Station (and Light Rail stop to Wentworth Park Greyhounds)
- Heavily utilised University Exam Centre on non-race days (100+ days per calendar year)
In addition to this we promise to work hard with you to achieve your goals. This might include on-course engagement with our patrons, advertising to University Students, creating a theme area for your product or working with you to allocate advertising to maximum effect. At the end of the day we will aim to ensure you achieve your sales goals to a level that encourages you to extend any partnership with us over the long term.
BILLBOARD ADVERTISING VACANCIES
We currently have vacancies available for back straight advertising at Wentworth Park and all GBOTA racetracks. Please call 8587 1210 to discuss.
We also have availability for a Group 3 Sponsorship Event whereby your company will be headlined in all marketing material and officially known as the Group Race Sponsor (includes heats and/or semis and final night).
For further details please call 02 8587 1210
OTHER NSW CLUB RACECOURSES AND OPPORTUNITIES
There is currently significant ability for Corporate Sponsors to promote their products and services inexpensively across Australia via SKY TV with a sponsorship package that extends across all our NSW racetracks. We invite any interested parties to contact us to discuss such opportunities with the following racetracks that could form part of a major sponsorship package with Wentworth Park:
OUR PREFERRED PARTNERS